Classic (Normal T-Shirt)
- Printed on ready-made Garments:The print is transferred to the already made garments for example classic graphic t-shirts. The print on these t-shirts have a texture as is customary with classic graphic t-shirts. For this reason, they usually carry a cheaper price tag
Standard (Design Infused on Front Only)
- Printed on ready-made t-shirt: The print is transferred directly into the fibres of the already made garments using heat transfer. For this reason, they usually carry a cheaper price tag
Premium (Completely Covered with Infused Design)
- Printed on ready-made t-shirt (all over print): the print/design is transferred to the already made garment (t-shirt, tank top, crop top). Unlike the classic graphic tee, these prints cover the entire top
- White streaks:Expect some smudges, blurs and creasing near edges, seams and collars of garment
- Cost:Due to the slight imperfections that may come from the process of dye-sublimation, these goods carry a cheaper price tag than Premium All Over Prints.
*This also applies to our Premium Tank Tops
Ultra Premium (Design Printed then Handstitched)
- Printed on ready-made t-shirt (all over print): The print/design is transferred to the fabric carefully. Afterwards the fabric is cut and sewn together.
- No White streaks:garments are sewn together from individually printed parts.
- Handmade with care:These premium-quality garments are printed, cut, and sewn in-house by our team.
- Cost:For the reasons previously discussed, they carry the most expensive price tag